"Day Off" is printed on your choice of Premium Fine Art Paper or Crystalline Gloss Canvas.
Scroll down to see a video of Jess painting this art.
Premium Fine Art Paper:
- Premium Fine Art Paper:
- A thick (21-mil) heavy weight (310g) paper with the luxurious style of traditional artists' papers.
- A natural-white, matte finish with a textured watercolor feel.
- Enjoy its true matte surface with elegant texture.
- Ideal for fine-art reproductions, especially paintings with an expressive style.
- An extra 1 inch border will go around the printed area.
- The paper will be a total of 2 inches larger than the ordered width and height of the print.
Crystalline Gloss Canvas:
- Breathing Color is a 440gsm aqueous canvas that will deliver industry-leading dmax.
- The color gamut is a step above every other glossy or matte inkjet canvas available today.
- The Crystalline line is OBA free making it one of the most archival gloss canvas available.
- The canvas print will be mounted over 1 1/2" thick (depth) stretcher bars.
- The sides will be a solid color choosen for best look by the Artist.
- Either hang without a frame or insert into one.
- Great option for prints for home and office decor or given as gifts and mementos.
White Archival Backing & Wire Hanger
Included at no extra cost:
- A wire hanger is installed on the back approximately 2/3 of the way up from the bottom of the canvas.
- A picture hanger wall hook is included which allows you to easily hang your canvas on most dry walls.
- Two may be included for very large canvas prints.
- Your canvas will receive an acid-free backing made of light weight matting board.
- By having a backing board on the back of the canvas, dust is unable to accumulate over time therefore potentially preserving the lifespan of the print.
Free Shipping. Prints are made to order - 2-3 Week Delivery - Outside USA Contact Us for a Quote.
Home Decorating Ideas on a Budget | Fine Art Prints | Free Shipping
Decorate your living room with affordable, museum quality wall art.
"I am so stoked with the beautiful print I purchased from the very talented Jess Perna . He is unable to ship prints outside of the US but then he came up with the brilliant idea of emailing the file to a fine art printer in the customer’s own country. So that is how I got my copy printed in Kaiapoi and delivered within 48 hours of my purchase, so easy. Jess was sharing updates of this painting’s progress on Facebook earlier this year and I fell in love with the painting right away. I had it framed at the Framing Factory in Dunedin but because of supply chain issues I had to wait 6 weeks for the materials to arrive. But it was worth the wait" Bronwyn Dargaville, New Zealand
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Artwork and Great Quality Print
I bought this for our bedroom in a 24" x 36" canvas. It was ready to hang up and even came with the wire on back. It has a board on the back to keep dust away from the canvas. It really compliments our room and adds a touch of class. This print looks every bit like an original painting at a fraction of the price for the original. I would have liked the original but cannot afford it. This is a great option. My wife was very happy with the selection. It was her birthday gift.
Great Print for a Gift
My friend loves beach scenes so I ordered this for him for a Christmas present. It is on a canvas and came with wire all ready for hanging. It is beautifully painted and looks just like an original painting even though it is a print. I can't wait to give it to him for his present. I love this artist!
This is the first time I have purchased a print directly from an artist. And this is because I followed Jess's work in progress Facebook updates of the creation of this beautiful painting. Watching this woman gradually come to life over the 100 hours it took Jess to complete this piece fascinated me, and I knew I wanted a copy for myself, So I was delighted when I saw this website was up and running. Then I saw that Jess was unable to ship outside of the USA, which was crushing, because I live in New Zealand, and I mentioned this in a comment on one of Jess's posts. This is when his exceptional customer service came in to play, he contacted me and asked if I was still keen to purchase a copy, which I was. So he researched fine art printers in New Zealand and came back to me with a quote, which was very reasonable. He arranged for the printer to send the print directly to me and I had the package delivered to me on the other side of the world just 48 hours after I had made the easy payment to Jess via Paypal. I am glad I went for the 18 x 24 size, it is spectacular, the paper and print quality is superb and I am really looking forward to having it professionally framed and on my wall, I really love this painting, and so does everyone I have shown, even my husband who is not the world's greatest art appreciator, but he too had followed her progress because I kept showing him the updates. Thanks Jess for such a beautiful painting, you are a truly talented artist, and I really appreciate the extra effort you went to for me to have a copy of my own.